Wool Market Tote
These organic 100% wool totes are hand-loomed by Maya artisan women in Chiapas, Mexico. The production of wool in the highlands of Chiapas is centuries old and the entire production from sheep to loom is managed by women using ancient traditional techniques.
Each tote is adorned with a handmade cotton pom-pom tassel. I had the opportunity to watch these pom-poms in production while in Chiapas! It's amazing how fast their hands work, producing basically all of Mexico's pom-poms one at a time!
Up your farmer's market game, with one of these laid back totes.
- 100% wool with cotton pom-poms.
- Pom-Pom colors may vary slightly from what is in the photo.
- Handmade in Chiapas, Mexico
- Dimensions: 16" x 14", Total length with handles is 24"
Free shipping on all jewelry orders over $150!
- Please allow 3-5 business days before your item is ready to ship unless otherwise listed.
- $6 flat shipping Rate for jewelry items.
- For home decor, clothing and bags, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items are packed with love in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. Learn more.
- Free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the item. Learn more about my Return Policy here.
All Betina Roza Jewelry is eligible for lifetime repairs! Learn more here.
- Make sure to take your jewelry off when you shower sleep swim AND when you’re applying lotion makeup sunscreen or hairspray. Oils and products can stain or discolor beads and metals. I want to keep your jewelry looking fresh and fantastic!
- All jewelry is 100% nickel-free