Jewelry Care and Repairs
I want you to have, love and wear your Betina Roza jewelry as long and often as you want! You can keep your jewelry looking good as new by following a few simple steps:
- Treating it with care! Hang up your jewelry or put it away when you are not wearing it. Throwing it in your purse does not count as put away!
- Avoid activities like wrestling, or roller derby when wearing your jewelry. It's made to last but be reasonable!
- Take your jewels off when swimming in a pool or in chlorinated water.
- Don't underestimate a little dish soap and warm water for cleaning your jewelry! Soak for 10-15 minutes and rub dry with a soft clean cloth.
I understand that things happen! That's why I offer free repairs for everyone on the Betina Roza Insiders List!
If you are not on the list yet, you can sign up HERE
If you need something repaired here is what you do:
- Send me a message, via email or text that you are sending something my way!
- Pack all parts (no mater how small!) of your broken piece in a secure padded envelope.
- Send it to me at:
PO BOX 3357
Friday Harbor, WA
**Current repair time is approximately 4-6 weeks.
*Broken stones are not covered by the free repair policy. If you stones get broken, I can most likely replace the stone but there will be a charge for replacement.