Pom-Pom Pillow Cover
These organic 100% wool covers are hand-loomed by Maya artisan women in Chiapas, Mexico. While visiting Chamula, Chiapas, I met the local ladies who attentively create and sew on every pom-pom by hand. The production of wool in the highlands of Chiapas is centuries old and the entire production from sheep to loom is managed by women using ancient traditional techniques.
No better way to add some character up your living space than with a pom-pom accent pillow. Now available in two colors, natural ivory + mustard pom-poms and natural ivory with natural ivory pom-poms
- 100% wool with cotton pom-poms.
- Handmade in Chiapas, Mexico
- Dimensions: 19" x 19"
- Insert not included
- $80 for one, $150 for two
Free shipping on all jewelry orders over $150!
- Please allow 3-5 business days before your item is ready to ship unless otherwise listed.
- $6 flat shipping Rate for jewelry items.
- For home decor, clothing and bags, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items are packed with love in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. Learn more.
- Free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the item. Learn more about my Return Policy here.
All Betina Roza Jewelry is eligible for lifetime repairs! Learn more here.
- Make sure to take your jewelry off when you shower sleep swim AND when you’re applying lotion makeup sunscreen or hairspray. Oils and products can stain or discolor beads and metals. I want to keep your jewelry looking fresh and fantastic!
- All jewelry is 100% nickel-free