Djuna Mixed Metal Hammered Fringe Necklace
"We are adhering to life now with our last muscle — the heart."- Djuna Barnes
This necklace is inspired by my love of the era of art Deco and all the amazing women of that time who dared to go against the grain. Wear this one close to the heart, and be a reminder of how far you have come.
Djuna Barnes was a writer, feminist, artist and journalist in the 1920’s and 30’s.
- Pendants are made with hammered 14K gold fill and Sterling silver.
- Comes on Sterling Silver Chain.
- Chains are 18”.
- Pendant Measures approximately 1.4” by 2.5”.
- Limited stock: only 1 available and ready to ship.
❤ Handmade with love on San Juan Island
Free shipping on all jewelry orders over $150!
- Please allow 3-5 business days before your item is ready to ship unless otherwise listed.
- $6 flat shipping Rate for jewelry items.
- For home decor, clothing and bags, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items are packed with love in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. Learn more.
- Free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the item. Learn more about my Return Policy here.
All Betina Roza Jewelry is eligible for lifetime repairs! Learn more here.
- Make sure to take your jewelry off when you shower sleep swim AND when you’re applying lotion makeup sunscreen or hairspray. Oils and products can stain or discolor beads and metals. I want to keep your jewelry looking fresh and fantastic!
Learn more about jewelry care here.
- All jewelry is 100% nickel-free