Maligano Jasper Ring in Sterling Silver
Hand crafted ring made genuine Maligano Jasper set in brass with a a stamped Sterling silver accent. Only two available, each one a unique creation with slight variations in the stone and the setting.
Maligano Jasper is a recently discovered type of brecciated Jasper named after the small village in Indonesia in which it was found. This rare Jasper helps you to shed the layers of yourself that no longer serve you, easing you into a more authentic version of yourself.
- Sizes 7 & 8.
- Don't know your ring size?
Click here to learn how to measure your ring size at home.
❤︎ Handmade with love on San Juan Island
Free shipping on all jewelry orders over $150!
- Please allow 3-5 business days before your item is ready to ship unless otherwise listed.
- $6 flat shipping Rate for jewelry items.
- For home decor, clothing and bags, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items are packed with love in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. Learn more.
- Free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the item. Learn more about my Return Policy here.
All Betina Roza Jewelry is eligible for lifetime repairs! Learn more here.
- Make sure to take your jewelry off when you shower sleep swim AND when you’re applying lotion makeup sunscreen or hairspray. Oils and products can stain or discolor beads and metals. I want to keep your jewelry looking fresh and fantastic!
- All jewelry is 100% nickel-free