Aquamarine Drop Earrings
Aquamarine is known as the mermaid stone and was historically used for protection by sailors as a talisman against the dangers of the sea. The name literally means "water of the sea" and is known for its calming and soothing energy. Aquamarine is thought to embody the sea itself and therefore represents our connection with all that is.
- Earrings are approximately 1" long.
- Made with Sterling silver and brass.
- One of a kind!
Free shipping on all jewelry orders over $150!
- Please allow 3-5 business days before your item is ready to ship unless otherwise listed.
- $6 flat shipping Rate for jewelry items.
- For home decor, clothing and bags, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items are packed with love in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. Learn more.
- Free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the item. Learn more about my Return Policy here.
All Betina Roza Jewelry is eligible for lifetime repairs! Learn more here.
- Make sure to take your jewelry off when you shower sleep swim AND when you’re applying lotion makeup sunscreen or hairspray. Oils and products can stain or discolor beads and metals. I want to keep your jewelry looking fresh and fantastic!
Learn more about jewelry care here.
- All jewelry is 100% nickel-free