How to measure your ring size at home.
Want an easy way to measure your ring size at home? This is super quick and easy, and all you need are a few things you probably already have around the house!
Here's what you need:
Here's what you do:
- cut a strip of paper al least 3-4 inches long.
- wrap the paper around the finger you want to measure
- where the paper overlaps, use the pencil/pen to make a line
- measure the piece of paper from the edge to the line you created
- that measurement in inches or millimeters is the inside circumference of your ring!
Take a look at the chart to find your size. If you are in between sizes, you are better off going down a size. Rings are much easier to make bigger than smaller!
Did you try it? Leave me a comment and let me know!